||Lynn Lumber Company
180 Commercial Street
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
||Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays 7:30am-12:00pm (Winter Hours)
(877) 819-1122 Toll Free
||email@example.com (or use the feedback form below)
|Maps & Driving
From Boston and South shore:
- Take Callahan Tunnel / Airport Exit
- When you leave the Tunnel, you are on ROUTE 1A NORTH. Follow this
road through REVERE and into LYNN.
- After you go over the BRIDGE (General Edwards Bridge), you will be on the
- At the 4th TRAFFIC LIGHT, take a LEFT. Look for SHELL GAS SIGN on
- Lynn Lumber is the SECOND BUILDING on the RIGHT on COMMERCIAL STREET.
From Route 128:
- Take Exit 44B for ROUTE 129 East (Lynn/Swampscott).
- After the ROTARY, follow ROUTE 129 EAST for approximately 5 MILES.
At the FORK stay STRAIGHT (129A). You will be on CHESTNUT STREET.
- Stay on CHESTNUT STREET until MR. SPEC'S EYEGLASSES and take RIGHT onto
ROUTE 107 / WESTERN AVE.
- Follow ROUTE 107 for 5 traffic lights. Take LEFT at the fire station just after the lights. There is a large sign on your left for a bank.
- Go one block to the STOP SIGN and then TURN LEFT.
- At the head of LYNN COMMONS, take RIGHT onto COMMERCIAL STREET.
- Follow COMMERCIAL STREET through 2 traffic lights and after the OVERPASS
Lynn Lumber is on your LEFT.
to us and tell us more about your project. We will contact you with more information: